(All quotes by the author. I am a fifty-seven year old poet living in Ireland. These are all quotes from Light on the Page since December 22nd 2012.)
1. Love every choice you have to make!
2. Be pleased with contradictions – they’re life’s way of explaining things.
3. Welcome in unexpected thoughts – they’re what the angels send you.
4. Growth will come, even if you think you don’t deserve it – self-esteem doesn’t affect what you will receive..
5. Accept it when things stand still – nothing advances without gathering heart.
6. See the beauty in the stars!
7. Open the Aladdin’s Cave of your soul – believe in the impossible..
8. Know that you can’t be crushed – your inner self has its own elasticity and will rebound.
9. Treat other people as voyages into experience – no one is complete or finished.
10. Remember that you have been gathered out of the Whole – and will be returned to it one day.
11. Approach time as a jewel in the human eye – no series of accidents..
12. Your own angel-hood asks you to step into eternal life – no less!
13. The sun itself shelters your intentions – even though you don’t know them yet.
14. For those who stop and look Light will appear with grace and patience.
15. Learn to rise from ‘self’ into ‘whole’, out of condemnation and into mercy.
16. Unlock your chest of failure – treat bad experiences as gold in the making.
17. Look for the inner course of history and accept its path – never the superficial.
18. Listen for the pealing bell of truth – listen with your wholeness, see with self..
19. Arguments and doubts dissolve when you admit the presence of the Good.
20. Think light instead of thoughts!
21. It can never be idle to search for your own soul or look for love.
22. Join the future – it’s already falling like footsteps on your path.
23. The light will never leave you – even when your world seems small and choices few.
24. Understand that the universe will never cease to promise love.
25. Ask your angel about the small world and the large – any question at all.
26. Your secret self is the guide – beckoning, biding, hidden in plain sight.
27. The sun’s eye is at home inside your mind – let it shine!
28. Be on earth to unveil, shine down and reveal – you are not meant to be invisible and unheard.
29. You are never complete or finished – death is not the end!
30. The Angel of our Times points you on the individual path.
31. There is no death – just a pause in space where everything holds..
32. Let your angel-form appear in your words.
33. In the darkest night love will fold light in your heart.
34. Go, where snow flows with fire – self comes from the impossible.
35. Recognize the angels in the tiniest sign.
36. Each nugget of gold in your soul reaches God – search for them!
37. Learn to laugh at your most absurd situations.
38. Look for light in place of shadow, warmth for cold, trust for fear.
39. Measure your success by the good of souls you’ve smiled at, raised up or cheered.
40. Find inspiration where there’s emptiness – neither earth nor space are heartless.
41. Watch for the fruit and flower of love – they’re the last to tire of life.
42. Dance before the clock chimes twelve – there’s so much to be done!
43. Do your ears have enough conscience to hear what the birds are really saying?
44. Let the wind and rain tell you what prayer and faith mean.
45. Belong to the few who will sign their names to the new age.
46. Don’t be ashamed to be foolish!
47. Return hope to the universe – it needs it as much as you.
48. A bird’s song can drag from God praise for the very lowest and humblest.
49. Belief is winged – make yourself come true!
50. Look for the gold of the heavenly in earth or you will stand on a thin crust.
51. Nothing is what it seems – and it never was.
52. Sing where you glide and the thinnest ice beneath you will be strong enough.
53. Life will always return – despite your wrongs.
54. Your true nature is named in other worlds than this.
55. There is an invisible genie inside you – listen for his enchantments.
56. There will always be pain in love – it draws the sting from the world.
57. You may lose the union with someone who dies but never the unity.
Best wishes, today,
©Jay Landar 2013. All rights reserved
You are welcome to quote from Light on the Page on the condition that you cite the author and the source: Author: Jay Landar. Source: www.lightonthepage.com. For other permissions please contact the author.